Friday, April 17, 2009

A Penitent Heart

So guys, here is the Deal:

Previously, in http://multi%20tasking%20is%20a%20misnomer;%20aka%20shop%20vacs%20are%20wonderful!/ TASKING IS A MISNOMER; aka shop vacs are wonderful! you will see that I basically
am a failure at multi tasking. especially as I age somewhat. OK, there, I said it.

So, here it is: now that tax day has come and gone, and the angels are singin in heaven, and the stress of being behind is behind me, HalleLuJah! I will be posting more often. Not as prolifically as some I know and admire: yablonski , or soap queen, yet, more frequently.

As much as we are maligned by people with "real jobs" (they do not have a clue, by the way)
this is the smart thing both business wise and because as Jessica says, most of her friends live
IN the internet, so social networking is not overrated.

Nonetheless. I must be inspired, whether by expediency or by a fleeting whimsy, or by the things that trouble, or inspire me.

All this a very rough way of saying, I am on the onramp and ready to go. So stay tuned and I so welcome and love anyone who wants to be in my readership! Thanks for being my friend and I appreciate you so! Happy Friday to you my friend!

The things that I want to accomplish, and you are most welcome to keep me accountable on this are: I) personally, 1)tithe of my time and resources into the kingdom of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 2) get my house and office in order 3) plant some flowers outside and weed my beds, 3) execute my pest control of premises II) financially, execute the instructions in Dave Ramsey's FPU, together with my spouse III) start working out (yuck)(dancing would be my pick...not boring and very fun and energizing IV) continue to execute the business plan drafted in January of this year. Projects include: selling to local retailers, continuing to trouble shoot labels, continuing to strive for branding and beautiful packaging, continue to photograph and upload products to website, implementing a new bathroom trio, soapmaking and bath and body to supplement candle and perfume line.

Is that enough? You betcha! Because I am also a mom, a wife, a neighbor, a citizen, and a very busy member of a local congregation where I participate and serve in my realm of giftings and responsibilities in excess of 4 nights a week. Oh, and I almost forgot....I DO have a day job: i run and administrate for my husband a construction office M-F 8-5 and sometimes beyond. How is that for a "stay at homer" as they say?

6 comments:

Breeze said...

Kelly settle down!! It is bad for your heath to stress out (and I know you R) and over work your self. Refresh you mind soul and BODY in the presents of our Father and just RELAXE!!! Drink lots of water eat FISH its a good brain food and make sure that Casey takes care of the dogs and there lovly gifts on the floor! :|

Kelly Ann Taylor said...

you, my friend Breeze, are a cool
drink of water to a wayfaring soul in times of drought!

i love you and will tryp to heed
your advice!!!!!!!!

Kelly Ann Taylor said...

you, my friend Breeze, are a cool
drink of water to a wayfaring soul in times of drought!

i love you and will tryp to heed
your advice!!!!!!!!

Breeze said...

Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

By permitting my tthoughts tօ become unfocused for a time the entrance starts սp tto thе closet in ԝhich I have packed absent
equipment οf feelings. Slice а number оf sourdough bread
making уoսr preferred sandwich fօr a bag lunch.
Mendeleev'ersus data օften provided tօ bе able to
class components directly іnto pharmacological family mеmbers based սpon characteristics.


Feel fre tο visit my weeb blog :: spider solitaire downloads

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue along with your site in internet
explorer, may test this? IE still is the market leader and a good part of folks
will omit your great writing because of this problem.

my web-site ... somatodrol funciona - www.muaguide.com
-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...